Wednesday 15 October 2008


Well sometimes in life we are all struck by difficult situations. Certain experiences, feelings and worldly happenings make us upset, unhappy and sometimes overwhelmed with the idea that we can actually do something; that we are all actually apart this connected world! It is how we go about living this life that allows us to gain some insight into how we are able to emit the light that is within each of us.  We need to strive to seek out and find from within ourselves the best way to ignite the flame of life! 

The flame of life>? What is that? Well to me, it is being able to live life, with a level of happiness that is good for your health and the people around you! 

How do we however get the flame of life to be ignited with such a passion and energy for living into our life? 

I would like to make the suggestion that it would be through allowing each one of us to experience and seek out and find those things that make us truly happy. As unique individuals that we are the things that make us most happy also varie with a few things that may overlap with other people around the world! The people that we are most likely connected to.

However I was just thinking to myself what is the one thing that continually over and over connects the hearts of men and women not only to one another but to the Creator! This is the Word of God! The beauty in which these Words hold can be and are so powerful in being able to transform our being and light us from within! Cause when we turn to that Eternal Sun, we will forever be blessed with warmth and life! An energy for living that is like no other and can only be experienced through ones own search! 

I would love to leave you with a beautiful Baha'i prayer allowing us an insight into how to gain this most fulfilling light of LIFE!

Create in me a pure heart, O my God, and renew a tranquil conscience within me, O my Hope! Through the spirit of power confirm Thou me in Thy Cause, O my Best Beloved, and by the light of Thy glory reveal unto me Thy path, O thou the Goal of my desire! Through the power of Thy transcendent might lift me up unto the heaven of Thy holiness, O source of my being, and by the breezes of Thine eternity gladden me, O Thou Who art my God! Let Thine everlasting melodies breathe tranquillity on me, O my Companion, and let the riches of Thine ancient countenance deliver me from all except Thee, O my Master, and let the tidings of the revelation of Thine incorruptible Essence bring me joy, O Thou Who art the most manifest of the manifest and the most hidden of the hidden!

Posted by Posted by P.R.A.loveslife at 8:19 am
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>