Friday 31 October 2008


The predestined Flight is one is which is forever going to be a mystery to humanity! It is a process of life and one in which will forever be a beautiful process of progression! 

The point of passing on, is not one in which should be thought of as difficult one but rather a process of rebirth! It is a process in which is BEAUTIFUL!

Baha'u'llah the Founder of the Baha'i Faith in one of his most beautiful Hidden words on the progression of the Soul says: O SON OF THE SUPREME! I have made death a messenger of joy to thee. Wherefore dost thou grieve? I made the light to shed on thee its splendor. Why dost thou veil thyself therefrom?

This quote for me is overwhelming and is truly magnificent! What does such JOY mean? We can not even comprehend the truth of these words for they are beyond the existence of the physical world! They are in worlds beyond our comprehension! All i do know, feel and love about these hidden Realms are that they are HAPPY! 

However; how can we reach this happy station without being happy here first or submitting our self to the Will of God! This world is the only world in which we have the opportunity to develop and grow! The other worlds are totally up to God, the ways in which we experience those joyous moments of our spiritual existence are then beyond our capacity! That is why i am struck again by this other Hidden Word of Baha'u'llah's in which he prescribes unto all: " O SON OF BEING! Seek a martyr's death in My path, content with My pleasure and thankful for that which I ordain, that thou mayest repose with Me beneath the canopy of majesty behind the tabernacle of glory."  

My grandfather having just passed away this morning in the early hours of today, allows me to reflect and think upon my own life and ways in which i will strive to bring out the best in my life and live my life to the absolute until my very last breath, moving every bone in fear of having reached that stage without having fulfilled my Personal Legend! My life's purpose! In fear of not being beneath that canopy of majesty, that one day i also will have the opportunity to be among those most Blessed Souls in the Tabernacle of Glory assisting the advancement of civilisation from another point!

To live beyond death starts at the point of conception! Our life is one great big mirror of our spiritual existence in the Realms to come! LIVE ON! LOVE ALL! Do all that you can in this physical world fore this is your foundation in the worlds to come! 

May we all submit to the Lord of all the Worlds in this predestined Flight towards Glory!

Posted by Posted by P.R.A.loveslife at 4:50 am
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>