Tuesday 4 March 2008



Well, well, well. I finally fell in love with the idea of BLOGin, thanks to one of my great friend Shidan and his BLOG. Check it out at http://www.shidon.blogspot.com/.

This is going to be an exciting adventure, I will be taking you all on a roller coaster ride through my BLOGs. You will be entering the Pharan-o-sphere and the craziness that goes on in my head and the feelings that my heart is in need of expressing, sharing, telling, teaching and all that goes on in between us and the Worlds beyond! I will be using the power of words to express these feelings as best I can to allow you a small portal into the Pharan-o-sphere and what it is all about and what it potentially can do to bring about a greater love and understanding for LIFE! I love LIFE!

Life is Beautiful, enjoy the moment!

Posted by Posted by P.R.A.loveslife at 10:53 am
Categories:

 

2 comments:

mineral2 said...

following you in your craziness and day-to-day experiences is crazy and exciting at the same time dude!!
it will be great to hear what you're up to and another way to keep in contact...and to ask you to send me some cool clothes from the shop Titus in Karl-Liebknetch-StraBe!! :D

Shido said...

pharan...
i am so happy i will be able to read all your crazy ideas on the web now.
i think you found something that was lacking on the internet and now you are providing it to the world.
love you my brother!
shido

 
>