Friday 21 March 2008


The past few days, I have been think about people and our interaction with one another. I really don't know how to properly express what I am feeling inside of me (Pharan-o-sphere almost entered the Black hole!). It is something strange how we are all connected and have this special bond even though we may have never met each other or potentially never will meet everyone in the whole world or ever pass everyone in the whole world. We are all which ever way you want to think about it CONNECTED! I do something, that affects you, you do something that affects another and this connection in the world has been continuing from that very minute, that very instance the letters B and E came to together and formed the world through the Power and Might of this one Word ¨BE¨!

I just watched LA CRASH for my second time. Any way what a fantastic film! Please do watch this film if you already haven´t.The first time I had watched it was back in 2005, i think.

Any way i remember i really liked this film, for what i don´t really remember other than it covered the issue of racial prejudice. An issue that i feel is something that is without a doubt along with the understanding and realisation that all forms of prejudice are something that are of total and absolute lowliness to Humanity. People seem to sometimes forget that we are all from one place, the Earth and that we are people! We must all remember that ¨The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens¨! Why do we hold differences against us or them or him or her or black or white or happy or sad or whatever you want it to be. WHY DIFFERENCES ?

Sure, sure I can come up with a million ¨difference¨ myself don´t worry about that, not to say that i am perfect or you are or anyone is perfect! We are all Human, we just need to try and get more and more people to grasp this idea and understanding that we are all the same as much as we are different! That we are all from the same Earth, we are all from the same stock! These potential in the world can only be truly understood through the absolute Unity of World and it´s people!

I just think that we must all realise that these so called ¨differences¨are really the uniqueness in all of us. That we are all Unique, amazing people that are connected to one another either directly or indirectly.

People are so interesting! Through my few experiences of traveling, I have always loved observing the way people think and do things in each different part of the world! The different sets of Human nature different parts of the world possess! I love saying Hello to everyone and anyone I can! I love the idea that we are all connected so to everyone that i pass, i usually most of the time feel the need to stay hello to them, even if it might only ever pass them once in my life or i might only know a few words in their language; I try and immerse or just smile at them! I feel the constant need to meet more people, make new friends! To make people happy, to be happy!

I want to connect to each person i meet or ever pass, even if it is for a split second, a smile, a hello, a how are you, or comment or whatever you feel the need to do or not do to connect yourself to the Soul of the World! The Human Race!

We live in a Beautiful World!

Life is Beautiful!

Enjoy the Moment!

Love Life!

Be AMAZED at what is right in front of you! This WOLRD and the People within it!

I love the World, I love the people of the World, because we are all connected! I feel it! I hope you soon do if you already haven´t!

"Let your vision be world-embracing, rather than confined to your own selves...Do not busy yourselves in your own concerns; let your thoughts be fixed upon that which will rehabilitate the fortunes of mankind and sanctify the hearts and souls of men." (BahaĆ­ Writings)

Posted by Posted by P.R.A.loveslife at 11:00 pm
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>