Saturday 22 March 2008


So houses what are they, what do they mean to you? To me, my house is my surroundings, the world and it´s people! Narrowing it down slightly to those buildings with roofs, doors, windows, kitchens and toilets! All the usual things........

One of the dictionary meaning was: a building in which people live; residence for human beings. This is exactly it but a House is also something else for me. It is a place in which i can, feel comfortable! My home is in everyone´s house, wherever i am in the world! I hope one day I will make it to your home, if i already haven´t so that i can see where else i live in the world, what other beautiful places surround me and my millions of home around the world!

Some of you would be like, dude he is crazy, but yeh, this the strange but cool feeling i get whenever i enter a new house, that is filled with love, joy, music, laughter! Whatever it be, that house surrounds me with what it can offer me. I take it with open arms and am grateful for all that I have been able to experience and see in Life!

I have been so fortunate to have been raised in a Bahaí household and through my own initiative and investigation could not deny the Truth of this Faith! Any way so again through my travels, I have noticed how each Bahaí house has a strange connectivity to it! A feeling of being home, every time i step into a new Bahaí house. The same sounds, the same images, the same symbols, the same books! I feel totally at home whenever i enter another house that is filled with all these things, because it is exactly the way i left my own home back in Australia!

I wanted to share this with you! I wanted to share the Bahaí Faith with you, so that you can also feel these feelings! That is why, i will try my best to make it to all of your house´s before i die, if i already haven´t so that i can grasp what i can from your house, learn what i can from it and share what i can with it and the people dwelling in it!

Love you all! See you at home sometime!

Posted by Posted by P.R.A.loveslife at 12:19 am
Categories:

 

2 comments:

Shido said...

Pharan my bro...
i am sorry for the other day! i was in a bad situation with a lot of work to do for the conference and no money on the phone!!!
i love you man!
i really wish you a happy naw-ruz...
shi

Ashkan said...

Im waiting for u then, this summer, in Montpellier with the gang!
;-)
ashkan

 
>