Thursday 6 March 2008


Just these past few days, I have become amazed at the power of words, emotions, feelings and the interconnectivity of all of them in this reality we call the WORLD!

Sometimes i wonder, why do words always have such a powerful meaning? I was always suspicious and curious of the way people would act or respond when you would say something to them. My mum always told me it was the tone of voice in which you say something that brings forth it's true meaning. Whatever emotions they were going to be evoking in the person you were talking to or writing to it would undoubtedly have a reaction.

I was reading an email from a friend this morning and was almost overwhelmed to tears with all the kind words that she had showered upon me. I just couldn't believe what I was reading not because the things that she was describing were things that people knew i possessed as long as myself and either loved me or hated me for them. I think I just became overwhelmed with the idea that our actions and words have a greater meaning that we do not always full understand in the moment.

However then a greater sense of Gratitude unto God that Higher Power, Energy, Life Form, whatever you want to call it, struck me! I was so thankful, to have been Blessed to be the person I was, am and will become!

I don't really know where this blog is going, other than to say that the power of words have touched me in such a way, that people can not imagine. I am so thankful to all those that have showed love and kindness to me through both their words and actions. Baha'u'llah a Manifestation from God and the Founder of the Baha'i Faith say that:

"A kindly tongue is the lodestone of the hearts of men. It is the bread of the spirit, it clotheth the words with meaning, it is the fountain of the light of wisdom and understanding."

That is all i have to say for now. Think about your words, the way in which you use them and the context in which you utter them. The power of Words and their meanings are beyond what we know of them, they are the " Bread of the Spirit"! Each and everyone of us must discover our unique way of the use of Words, just the same as we all have to discover our own capacities and Gems in LIFE!


Posted by Posted by P.R.A.loveslife at 11:08 am
Categories:

 

1 comments:

Shido said...

phartsy!
i enjoy this!

 
>