Tuesday 4 March 2008


This afternoon, I had the bounty of seeing one of my dreams come true. I was amazed, I was as if no one else could make me happier! IT SNOWED~!

I was like, yeah the weather isn't looking good, and the suddenly the rain and then the sleety messy looking snow stuff and then suddenly the beautiful and grace of SNOW!!!! falling from the sky like their was no tomorrow.

I am not sure if you all remember, what it felt like to do something or experience something for the first time! However, I am telling you, that seeing that snow illuminate in front of me was one of the most amazing feelings i have had in such a long time! It was as if i was looking through a mirror/portal into a different reality, reflecting something that was out of this world! It felt like the ground was moving or the sky was falling! I was unsure what was really happening, until i snapped out of my trance as the bus arrived realizing it was snowing in this physical reality, i am living, right this minute.

When was the last time, you did or experienced something for the first? I certainly can't remember when it was, until this afternoon happened! Sometimes the most simplest of things fulfill us. It is such a sur-real feeling when dreams suddenly become reality out of no where, when you were least expecting it, it all just comes into view!

aahhhhhhhh......I was so fortunate to have experienced something new once again, a different feeling and joy that can not be fully expressed or explained in words!

Don't be afraid to do things! Do what your heart tells you to do, and realize that every minute you are living is a blessing. Do things like yesterday never happened, tomorrow is never coming but today is HAPPENING! LIVE IT, Enjoy IT, LOVE IT!

Life is Beautiful!

Posted by Posted by P.R.A.loveslife at 11:16 pm
Categories:

 

2 comments:

mineral2 said...

you bastard! i might get a cool toy when you leave but at least you enjoyed the snow!!! ahhh well..how cold is it in berlin these days?

Shido said...

that feeling of novelty is so distant at times... reading of your exciting discovery has made me happy man!
as you left london so did my lucky ac milan token... love bro!

 
>