Tuesday 11 March 2008


Yesterday, I was walking to the train station and then suddenly I came across a young man in a wheel chair. I had observed that he was staring at me but I didn't stare back at him because I guess that wouldn't have been nice. So i just kept walking did my thing and as i passed him i said good morning, with his pleasant reply of good morning back at me.

As I had passed him for i guess a few hundred, something in my head told me to turn around and then at that moment when i had turned around i had realized, how privileged we are to have what we have and are today. I realized that this young man in the wheel chair was watching me walk. Stride for stride, i am sure of it, he was watching me walk. I almost broke into tears, but yeh i have some problems, i don't really cry anymore, so it was hard to get these tears out, but regardless i had felt something, i had been touched by this guy in the wheel chair. He had made me realize how much we have right in front of us and we still want or seek more and take what we have for granted. I suddenly realized how privileged I had been my whole life. I was an able bodied person that was able to taste, listen, see, feel and smell and then on top of this i was again so privileged my whole schooling life, to have the most wonderful teachers, parents that loved me despite all that i had and have and will put them threw, family that doesn't give up on me, friends that love me like their own brother and sisters and a society that is World embracing!

I felt privileged!

Just think to your self today, WOW, I am so privileged, (note i am not using the word luck), we are all so privileged to have what we have right now, right this minute, right in front of us, your power to read, understand and think about this blog, my ability to have thought about it and write this blog.

I am, we all are privileged to have what is ours, the things that we take for granted each day are really a Blessing in disguise to a Higher Understanding.

Peace...........

Posted by Posted by P.R.A.loveslife at 8:39 am
Categories:

 

 
>